I love my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my son

My son is so wonderful...My boyfriend was making fun of me saying that I am a bipolar crazy woman with MS..My sons reaction "Don't talk to my mom like that she is a great mom and she isn't crazy you live with MS and tell me how would you feel" by boyfriend looked at him and smile and said "yes your mom is great but she is still crazy" he look at him and said "Will she isn't and if she was I would still love her and not say it" he is only ten can you image when he is adult..he said he will be the one who is going to take care of me...I asked God for a wonderful man and he gave me my son...

What a sweet son and a wonderful tribute to YOU !!!

Your post gave me both a smile and a tear.

Aren't they just precious!!

Warmly, Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Sounds like a wonderful, caring child.

If BF was doing any more than joking I would really consider the environment this is for your little one though.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

He was joking I hope but my son is so protective of me that even if someone is kidding he still puts them in check...I think it is because he is starting to understand what the difficulties MS can and does to someones body and emotional well being....I am very lucky to have a sympathetic boy and grateful that God gave him too me..
        I always say I asked God for a kind, gentle, caring, considerate, and funny man so he gave me my son..

Comment

Kudos to your son!

If your boyfriend makes fun of you again your DS might just shut him down with, "The only time Mom has exhibited any craziness is when she brought YOU home!"
          Dee
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is probably not for you.

Comment

God bless your son. Your BF is kind of typical of a person who is unfamiliar with M.S. Hopefully your BF will get with the program, and if not, there are other fish in the sea. Any courtship involves adjustments, and one involving a party with M.S. is no different. Good luck.
            Tawanda

Comment

Working...
            X