New, in limbo and glad to find you all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New, in limbo and glad to find you all!

Hello everyone! I just discovered your site and am really glad to find some support from people who have "been there". I am a 39 yr old labor/delivery nurse, I have 3 young children, ages 6 yrs, 4 yrs and 1 yrs. My husband is very supportive but is not surprisingly, very scare about this whole process of potential diagnosis. I will check out the limbo section too. We have 2 dogs and 2 cats, all shelter adoptions. A german shepherd, a chi-weenie (we think) and 2 enormous sweet kitties. I look forward to getting to know everyone!
    Martha

If you're going through hell, keep going!!!

Hello Manitougirl

Welcome to the MS World Forums - so nice to meet you!

Gosh, 1 husband, 3 children, 4 animals, and a nursing career - are you busy or what?

Sorry you are in limbo - often a frustrating place to be

Keep us informed on what you find out, and the results of your tests. And yes, check out the Limboland thread too. We are glad to offer you support.

Best wishes to you and your family, and your cats and dogs too!

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Thank you!

Nice to meet you! Yes, life is busy but I truly do feel blessed. I am very impressed by everyone's willingness to share experiences and positivity. Thank you so much for the welcome
      Martha

If you're going through hell, keep going!!!

Comment

Working...
      X