Hot Dog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Dog!

You know you are sick when you are 26 years old, your step mom sends you a gift certificate for your birthday to choose from any retail store in the country and this is the item you choose because you are in so much agony all of the time:

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1...1&blockType=G1

I hate MS!

P.S. Happy Birthday.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

I couldn't get it together to see that website, but I'm assuming a foot bath of some sort was your choice?

Hey, good for you, hope you get some enjoyment and relief from it!

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Well, the site for some reason put the url tags on there incorrectly. I don't know why it didn't post as a link. I didn't put the tags there, just the site link.

*shrugs* Maybe the mods can help us with it? Thanks mods

Comment

Originally posted by jamilea View Post
          Well, the site for some reason put the url tags on there incorrectly. I don't know why it didn't post as a link. I didn't put the tags there, just the site link.

*shrugs* Maybe the mods can help us with it? Thanks mods

Hi Jamilea,

The message board doesn't allow "live" links. To view any link just copy and paste it into a new browser window, and eliminate the [url] tags at the beginning and end of the link.

Be well,

Comment

Oh I see. Thanks Karen for clearing that up. Then I wasn't understanding why she couldn't get to it but like she said, she gets the idea that it's a foot bath lol

Comment

Happy Birthday !

And good for you ! I like gifts that I will actually use and enjoy -- and you know that you will, even if it's not what you really wanted for your birthday.

I hope that this will help you relax a little bit and relieve some stress.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
                hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
                volunteer
                MS World
                hunterd@msworld.org
                PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thanks for the bday wishes guys. It was on the 30th.

You are right Cosake. I am unable to relax completely because of the tightness and spasms. They have now moved into my face But I will PREVAIL! NEVA!!! MUahahahahhaha!

LOL I'm in a sparky mood today

Jami Lea

Comment

Working...
                  X