No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how does one put an avatar into their profile? Thanks

I was here for years without an avatar. Recently I clicked on "User CP" up ain the blue toolbar above, then "edit avatar" and picked one I liked. I used to dogsit a beagle/bassett named Harvey.....I miss him!

Comment

Hello JoanFrances

If you want your own picture/avatar put up, you can send it to Sparky10@msworld.org.

Hope this helps!

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I have a 2 year old beagle, Bella. I adore her! She is such a love. That said, she's such a brat too! We adopted her from a beagle recsue group at 6 months old. She's a runner: bolts out the door if it's left open long enough. But I wouldn't care if we didn't love her so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Jennyfoo View Post
          I have a 2 year old beagle, Bella. I adore her! She is such a love. That said, she's such a brat too! We adopted her from a beagle recsue group at 6 months old. She's a runner: bolts out the door if it's left open long enough. But I wouldn't care if we didn't love her so much.
          Jennyfoo.....you have me laughing today, thanks! Harvey is a big brat too! Must be something in the breed. We have hundreds of rabbits and other critters around the house, living next to the woods. Really have to be careful Harvey doesn't take off! He demands alot of personal attention too.

Comment

Working...
          X