Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Documentary about a person with MS

Dear All,

I'm not an MS patient, but I'm here because someone with MS moved me to tell their story in a documentary.

I'm a TV Producer/Editor with broadcast and documentary film background, based in LA.

I need your advice!

Recently I became friends with a person with MS. She's a young woman living in Moscow. A former magazine photographer and a socialite, she was diagnosed with MS and soon became bedridden. While surviving on a small governmental pension, she devotes herself to successfully raising funds for children with cancer.

This story would make a wonderful documentary. It's not just a story of pain and suffering, but instead, it's about hope. It is about the new beginning.

I'm looking for money to make the film. Looking everywhere I can. I contacted the society and the foundation, and they advised me to post my letter here. Can someone help with an advice?

Told well, this young kind woman's story will move many hearts like it moved mine.

Thank you!

she sounds like a wonderful, brave woman. i'm sure her story would move many also. i hope that you can find funding & use your talents to tell her story well.
    good luck to you!
    "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

I love documentaries, that would be great. I would like to see one that tells of maybe five people in various ms situations. As that would help teach people about how serious it can be yet, how different, and moderate in others.

I want people to know there are times we have to be careful and rest, but other times pushing through is ok.
      So, don't count us out. Just ask do you want to go do so and so, not how do you feel are you up to so and so. We can always say no or yes.

But I think your movie would be great too. I do feel like, should I give to another fund, or just MS society.

Good luck, keep us posted.

Comment

perhaps you could inquire about a bank loan?
        Or something on that avenue?

Comment

Working...
        X