N E 1 DOING THE MSBIKE RACE IN OHIO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N E 1 DOING THE MSBIKE RACE IN OHIO?

im getting ready to do the race and was wondering if there were any people around columbus,lancaster,logan and maybe athens. or heck anywhere that i could get on their team or train with? let me know thankjs!!!!

Hello Bentvalve

Just wanted to say Hi, and I'm an Ohioan also (way up north, though!)

It's great that you want to participate in the MS Bike Race.

Have you checked out the National MS Society Forum we have here at MS World? It's about the various fundraising activities. (go down to the Forum Jump, and I think it's near the last forum listed)

Best wishes to you

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

thanks i will be training hard.probably gonna have a time with the heat. im very sensative to the heat but i have awsome stamina.as long as i have music and water i should be ok.lol

Comment

Hey Bentvalve

Music, water, and would you consider a cooling vest? I don't have one, but hear some of them can keep you cool for several hours. I'm seriously considering ordering one myself. The costs vary, of course

Take care,
        KoKo
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

i am hoping to get one. it would be nice. but im gonna try to just tough it out and when i get tired pull over...

Comment

hey i now have 2 people on my team and i think my hospital wants to sponsor us..awsome!

Comment

Hey Bentvalve

That's terrific - 2 people and a possible sponsorship from a hospital!

When is it?

Good luck on getting more team members and the hospital to sponsor you guys

Take care,
              KoKo

Comment

Working...
              X