Rest Area 51 Calling ALL in early yrs of MS Dx May 30 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jan..........

GOMER is not quite here, or am I? Maybe I should think (blow a fuse) about wheather ME, Myself, I or GOMER are actually here?

I had a great but drainning weekend last week. Went to visit my daughters fam up i the UP. Fun seeing my rand daughter just after her 2nd Bday. We of course took toys and educational stuff as well.

I am still recovering, I think? Just in time for a Zoo trip tomorrow. Big expensive $1 passport to loads of local attractions tomorrow (1 day only). So, I will be on the GO on my GoGo scooter. I am charging up the battery real good today and plan to take it back out to the car/GoGo scooter tonite....so I WON'T 4get it in the morning. (one of many adaptave behaviours one develops to counter those MSoments..lol)

Been sleeping more....taking Cat-Naps 1 might say, so ya might ahve to peek under shady spots in TRYING to find me (if ya kan>>He He)

Anywho........I hear ya got a double solid formal DX...... I sent ya CONGRATS on Ur other thread.

Now all you MSesters take care, shoot your DMDs as Dx'd and be carefull. Maybe I will be in better form next week..maybe?

GOMER Fatigued yet don't own a pair of fatigues?

Comment

Working...
    X