Going To Neuro Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going To Neuro Tomorrow

I don't feel I did a very good job of explaining my symptoms to my Neurologist on my last visit. Any advice for tomorrow's follow up visit?

Make a list in "bullet" points that offer a pattern. I keep them on my computer in documents as I see many docs and need to keep it all straight.

That way HE has a copy for your file AND you have not forgotten anything. I keep a small notebook in my purse so I can write out anything that pops in my head to ask the doctor I am about to see while I wait for him.

Its ok..you'll be more prepared this time..but dang doesn't it make you nuts to know you missed something AFTER you leave an appt?

Hugs, let us know how it goes ok?

Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Write everything down! I keep a little journal of symptoms, and the day before my appointment, I write down the symptoms I've experienced and note their frequency, intensity, etc.

In my journal, I also keep a list of questions that I have thought of since my last visit. Then, the night before the visit, I make a list of questions I plan to ask.

Like many folks -- and like you, it sounds like -- I get a little distracted or flustered when visiting the doctor, and lose track of all my concerns, questions, etc. Invariably, as I leave the office, I realize I meant to ask something else.

Anyway, that is what works for me. Hope your appointment tomorrow goes well. I have one tomorrow, too, and I was just making my "List of New Questions" when I saw your post. Serendipitous!

Comment

Working...
      X