The MS Hug and how I hate it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The MS Hug and how I hate it...

I have been getting the "MS hug" a lot lately. Usually in the evening, when I'm just sitting and playing on the computer or watching tv. Or doing nothing at all. Is there ANY relief from this stupid phenomenon??

Used to get it a lot! Non in a while knock on wood!! I have no answers for u... I do take damasked now but I don't know that it has made that better or there is another reason I don't get it anymore... It was before I started my gilenya, now switching to ty

Comment

Stretching helps me.
      "So, perhaps our task in this shaky, fast-changing, bewildering world in which we live is to make music, at first with all that we have, and then, when that is no longer possible, to make music with all that we have left." UNKN

Comment

What is the MS hug

New here, dx 2 weeks ago. What is the MS hug? Trying to find and read everything I can
        Sx's 5/1996 Dx'd 9/2011
        RRMS- Betaseron, Copaxone, Tecfidera, Aubagio
        Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all

Comment

Mine likes to move around. Usually it starts in the front of the ribs and then moves to my back.

Stretching and yoga can help - really any kind of movement.

For me, it lasts for days - even months - and causes me to not be able to walk right. (not that I walk right when I am not "hug"ging)

Comment

Working...
          X