Checking in....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in....

I had my muscle biopsy yesterday. Wasnt really in pain until about 5:00 that evening and hasn't stopped yet I was told I could go to work, desk job. But its a 3 minute walk on a good day. Lately I have tons of muscle fasiculations! Also word mix ups. 10 to 20 days for results will let u know

OH hon, I am sorry for all you are struggling with.. don't give up and yeah for coming back here.

Who reads the biopsy? Waiting is hard, and yet another test of faith and patience. Do things that you enjoy, mentally and emotionally at least..comedy..conversations, reading, anything to get your mind off the TEST results.

Yes easy for them to say you can return to work..where it takes you awhile just to walk INTO the place!!

Ice on that area that is sore (it was traumatized there)..simple pain meds..does anything work?
    My sister just had a breast biopsy and was marveling at how much it didn't hurt.. until the anes wore off!! She iced it though and whalla.. felt better.

Just know you are not alone, you have US, we care and will support you through this.

What is your next step then?

Gentle Hugs, Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Biopsy came back abnormal but with no def. Diagnosis. Possible hereditary spastic paraplegia or myantheis gravis (sp) he also said he thinks he has gone s far as he could with it. So I'm going back to my original neurologist.

Comment

Working...
      X