Ebay & NMSS donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay & NMSS donations

I put a couple things up on Ebay & noticed I was able to select NMSS as a charitable cause. I had read a while back here that NMSS had joined the list of charitable orgs options.

I need to re-align my photographic tools and need a few bucks to help update my gear. So I also took advantage of the added option of NMSS donations. I can not afford to just donate all my proceeds, but at least 10% is better than 0%..........lol

So far I only have 2 items on Ebay, a Vivitar Qdos 2D/3D zoom lens and a Ooma telo unit I purchased to cut my phone bill costs. problem with that was NO local numbers available in my area, so it never got used or activated.

I hope to get a few more up this coming week, mostly photographic gear. No I am not giving up on photography, just trying to make a few changes to better fit my needs.

Leave it to a guy with diplopia to be into 3D photography and such........lol

Who knows, maybe I will be able to raise some of the cash I need and the Natl MS society can also benefit.

Gomer C Ya all over at Rest Area 51

Thankx 4 the info Sparky..........

I did not know MS world was on the list, but I did not look either. I simply remembered.. Me CogFog musta been fogged in...lol... about NMSS having been added to the Ebay charities list.

Next time I will TRY and remember MSworld...

Gomer

Comment

Wonders never cease..........

I actually remembered MSworld in my eBay auction listing today.

Last year I sold a few things on eBay so I could buy a scooter. I parted with a prize Medium Format SLR camera, sold to a collector(?) in Switzerland, but the scooter has been a a great investment.

This year I am re-aligning my camera gear to reflect my current needs & uses better.

Once help themselves whether to clean out no longer used items or raise a few bucks for a personal need, PLUS you can help others, via MS world, NMSS etc at the same time.

Gomer Thanks again Sparky

Comment

Working...
      X