Seasonal Exacerbations (Flares)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seasonal Exacerbations (Flares)

I'm getting together information to take to an appointment I have with a new neurologist this Tuesday, and looking back over my notes and history timeline, I've noticed that the majority of my flare up of symptoms seem to occur in the spring and early fall when the weather changes, typically April-May and September-October. (Though I have had flare ups in the summer too, but not as many.) I also seem to have two to three flare ups a year, and most of the time they last anywhere from one to two months.

Has anyone else noticed this type of pattern to their exacerbations? Just wondering if it's just me or if maybe this might be typical with MS. (No, I haven't been diagnosed yet. Still hoping for answers soon.)
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Yep, usually May/June and November/December. I was only diagnosed in April but I noticed the pattern way before then. I hope the new neurologist works out.

Comment

Whenever the seasons change.
      Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth. Unknown

Comment

Working...
      X