My vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My vision

My vision after my cataract surgery has been horrible. If I'm in a brightly lit room (particularly overhead flourescent lights like the ones in my classroom), the glare is horrible. And trying to read or work on my computer has been a nightmare because the new lens is for distance and my other eye is very nearsighted, but I also need bifocals to read. (Thank the Lord for my Kindle! I can enlarge the font size so I can read!)

But just ever so slightly, I can see a bit of improvement. The glare is still bad, but I'm starting to realize that it's from my other eye. It has a cataract too, and I think that's what's causing the glare to occur. And also, ever so slightly, I think my eyes are finally starting to work together because it's getting just a bit easier to read, though most of the time, the words look like they're in 3-D (which is a really weird sensation!) Maybe my brain is finally starting to put things together right. I hope so, because this has been a nightmare!

I wish my doctor would go ahead and do the cataract surgery on my left eye, but he said we need to wait because it's not ripe enough yet. Looks pretty ripe to me! I may see if I can talk him into it, just to get rid of this glare, which is driving me batty.

Anyway, just wanted to share that, in case anyone was wondering.
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Glad to see you have some improvement on your vision. I hope it continues to improve and soon your vision feels more normal.
    Limbolander.... Lori
    This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice in it!

Comment

Working...
    X