No announcement yet.

Calling all limbolanders-limbo check in 5/25/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning limbo island. I hope everyone has a good weekend. Remember that i will be out of town next week and i am going to post the limboisland thread on sunday before i leave.

spacecadet - Welcome to the island. You have had a lot going on. I am sorry that you are have trouble finding answers.

It is hard to bounced around from doctor to doctor. I know the feeling. I have been looking for answers for 3 1/2 years. I don't have semptoms like yours but others may. Semptoms can be different from person to person. You may want to post the question on the main board. Others may be able to help.

Just take on day at a time. I know it can be hard but keep hanging in there. You have come to the right place we all know how it feels. Just post anytime and don't worry how long it is. We are here to help and support you. Keep looking for answers and post anytime. ((((hugs))))

Audmom3 - Welcome to the island. I am glad that you found us and know that you are not alone. That is a good feeling to have. I hope that you find answers soon you sound like you are on the right track.

I have reynauds also so i know where you are comeing from when you talk about it. I am also the mom of 3 and know how hard it is to keep up with them when you don't feel good.

Being bounced from doctor to doctor is hard. Your story sounds a lot like mine. I have been looking for answers for 3 and a 1/2 years. Your doctors sound like they are on the right track. I hope that they can give you some answers when you go back to see them.

It is alway good to find others that get it. I am glad that you foud us and know that you are not alone. Keep on posting and let us know how you are doing. Keep hanging in there and take it one day at a time.

You can post anytime we are her to help and suport you anytime. We all know how it feels to be in limbo. It is hard and frustrating. Just keep looking for answers. (((((hugs)))))

Well i am off for the day. I have over done it and my right side is in pain. I will try to check back in later. (((hugs))) to all.

Comment

Working...
    X