What's an appropriate response?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macaela25 View Post
    "Well, with my balance and coordination problems, along with my muscle weakness and spasms, exercise really isn't very safe for me. Thanks for the advice though."

In your brain, you can reply...Like I wouldn't love to exercise if I could...thanks for pointing that out, Captain Obvious.
    I love this! Thank you.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

It's so refreshing to read all of these responses that show such patience and restraint in spite of the frustration we all feel sometimes in these situations.

I know some people DO feel the need to "let 'em have it with both barrels", but that's just not me. (Not that I haven't felt the temptation!!)

But the shoe has been on the other foot too many times, and I've realized my insensitivity long after the fact. I've appreciated that my motivation was considered, and nobody nailed me for my lack of understanding.

(I should write some of these responses down somewhere... )
      "I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future."

Comment

trade ya

I vote for "Trade ya" or "My electrical system is shorting out" responses.

That was rude, obviously the person was tired also. Hope you had no ill effects from Irene!
        Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Working...
        X