Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesions and symptoms

I've wondered this for a while:-

Is it possible to tell which area of the body is (or will be) affected by looking at the location of lesions?

This would be especially helpful when 'silent' lesions are detected, and knowing which part of the body they may affect.

I think it can give guidance. In my case I was told that the lesions that show up in my brain are likely to be the cause of my double vision. My leg problems are more like caused by the lesions in my c-spine. I think with more mechanical issues, like disk problems, They can do some mapping.
    At weddings, my Aunts would poke me in the ribs and cackle "You're next!". They stopped when I started doing the same to them at funerals. Dave Barry

Comment

Somewhere on this board is an old thread with a "map" of locations of brain lesions and what symptoms they would cause. But I can't find it!

Can anyone else locate it? (That might be a good post to "sticky" at the top of the forum.)
      Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
      Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
      Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

i had this bookmarked

Hopefully youcan see this--I had it bookmarked re: lesion location & symptoms

http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=112318

Comment

Working...
        X