Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do, MS and Myasthenia Gravis.

Comment

add me to the list diabetes (type1), reynauds, psoriasis, ms, that`s plenty for me, thank you!
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Interstitial cystitis, dyshidrotic eczema on my hands in hot weather, one stubborn patch of psoriasis on my keister year-round.

Plus MS, of course.

Comment

My collection is growing - raynaud's, hashimoto's thyroiditis, interstitial cystitis, chronic cholecystitis, and now neuro symptoms of unknown origin.

And yes, many autoimmune diseases are related to genetic inheritance. It's believed that stress and environmental insult are the final triggers.

More and more, genes are being identified that code for a variety of AI disorders. Just recently, they've discovered the cause of ALS which involves a malformed protein manufactured in nerve cells with a mistake in the code sequence.
          I do not have MS. I have Whatchamacallit; and all of the symptoms are mirages.

Comment

That's how I feel

Originally posted by KarenR View Post
            My immune system hates me.

I had severe eczema as a child, and still have it when I get stressed.
            I also have ulcerative colitis (dx 1995), and MS (dx 2005).

What's next?
            Since you have UC....I do have to say I like how the meds for the MS sxs help the diarreah

Does anyone notice that they have flares of your other diseases when your MS is flaring?
            “Never permit a dichotomy to rule your life, a dichotomy in which you hate what you do so you can have pleasure in your spare time. Look for a situation in which your work will give you as much happiness as your spare time.” Pablo Picasso

Comment

I was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis in 1988, and MS in 1997.....originally relapsing/remitting MS, but it's now secondary progressive.....
              "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."
              ~Mother Teresa

Comment

my boyfriend has type 1 diabetes (25 years) and rx'd in June with MS - in addition he has had multiple cysts on spinal cord ( operated on x 2)............sigh ..........

Concurrent disorders sure are draining !
                Peace ~~ Kat

Comment

Graves Disease, Fibromyalgia, IBS, MS and Spondylosis. Lovely mix isn't it!
                  Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Neuro dr believes I have something affecting my joints... Just had rheumatoid ruled out along with other dx... Bone scan in AM

Comment

I have Myasthenia Gravis (muscle weakness) along with MS. It's very rare to have both, so that's why it took so long to dx the MS. I've had MG for 50 years, MS for 16 years, and now TN for seven years. If I live 20 more years, whats next!

Comment

Working...
                      X