Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scared Please help!!Anyone have these other problems too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scared Please help!!Anyone have these other problems too?

I have MS but I think there's also some other auto-immune thing going on. I wonder if any of you have it? Horrible deforming arthritis in my spine...several bulging discs, boney growths, benign tumors it's all messed up from the very tp of my spine to the very tip...so bad the first thing every
    x-ray tech asks is OMG what happened where you in an awful wreck or something? That's un-nerving. 0

But then I also have problems with several hernias, healing after having babies,prolasped uterus and bladder and bowels. Had surgeries to fix those but it just comes back again!!! The MS has caused a huge lesion on my brainstem now it's spread to my spine. I feel like some kind of freak of nature. I don't know what to do. I'm scared for me and I'm really scared for my kids what if they wind up like me!!! Do any of you guys have any of this weird stuff along with the typical MS symptoms? Please let me know

Sounds like you are having quite a time of it. Also sounds like more going on then MS. I would suggest you be referred to a doctor who can treat you as a whole, not just the MS.

I have several auto immune diseases; MS, celiac, lupus, scleroderma to name a few. But all of this to say; hang in there. Take care of yourself. Get the medical help and diagnosis that you need to assure you of proper care.
    This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Have a great day, Leola

Comment

I would check out ankylosing spondylosis, or something like that. Don't know if I spelled that right.
      Diagnosis: May, 2008
      Avonex, Copaxone, Tysabri starting 8/17/11

Comment

Well from someone who has had a very bad spine for years.. I FEEL for you. Have you ever had an epidural to help with pain? I see a orthopedic doc..who said I am so chronic its neuro..but MS neuro said its skeletal-muscular so my beloved PCP takes care of my meds.

I use RX Diclofenac (helps a lot) along with my Baclofen.
        I now went from bulging to extruding discs..along with slipping vertebrae that is pinching on spinal chord. If it slips any more I will lose control of bowel/bladder..so now losing wt.

Who is treating you for all these painful conditions?

I will offer a special prayer that they find a way to help you more...

Gentle hugs my friend, Jan
        I believe in miracles~!
        2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
        Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Stomach Issues?

Originally posted by Spydre View Post
          I would check out ankylosing spondylosis, or something like that. Don't know if I spelled that right.
          If this is the issue and you are having any kind of GI Issues (diarreah, mouth ulcers) you may want to check for Crohn's. Crohn's can have some extraintestinal issues like ankylsoing spondylosis, arthritis, etc.

Sorry you are dealing with so much.
          “Never permit a dichotomy to rule your life, a dichotomy in which you hate what you do so you can have pleasure in your spare time. Look for a situation in which your work will give you as much happiness as your spare time.” Pablo Picasso

Comment

Imagine this, I'm taking hubby to the neurosurgeon tomorrow for bulging disk in neck, herniated disk in back and degenerating disk disease. I've got to get him well so he can take care of me. He has refused surgery in the past but it's really bad now so maybe he will have an open mind at the neurosurgeon tomorrow. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X