I overdid it and now...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I overdid it and now...???

The last few days have been hot and I overdid it with many outdoor activities etc. Now I feel like I'm right back in the middle of my flare from June. Feeling tired and all the symptoms that had gone away are back. I just had an appointment with my neuro last week. He was impressed with how well I had recovered and had no concerns. Am I in a new flare? Should I just wait a few days and see if things calm down? Freaking out.

Probably not a new Flare, just really tired. Get a few days, may take a week, of rest and see how you feel. We learn to not over indulge in the good days. Outdoors in most of the Summer can be an evil place.
    Bill
    Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

Thank you, I think you are right. Was just starting to feel back to normal so I did a million things with my kids and hubby on the hottest days of the year here. I went hard for three days straight and totally ignored warning signs that I was overdoing it. I am an idiot and have learned my lesson. Everything in moderation.

Comment

More than likely you are having a Pseudo-exacerbation, a temporary increase in symptoms which are caused by heat, overdoing it, flu, virus and infections.

Pseudo-exacerbations are self-limiting --- once you cool down, rest, the flu/virus/infection improves your symptoms will usually return to what is normal for you.

Pseudo-exacerbations are not true exacerbation (relapse, attack, flare-up).
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
        X