first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first time

ok, who else has ever fallen asleep at the computer!?
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

wow, that tired, huh?

I have too. (and I actually have also taken a short nap in my office, in the afternoon, on the carpeted floor next to my desk.)
    Hope it passes for you soon!
    *undiagnosed and just hangin' in there somehow*

Comment

No....but....

I've fallen asleep in the recliner A LOT!
      “Never permit a dichotomy to rule your life, a dichotomy in which you hate what you do so you can have pleasure in your spare time. Look for a situation in which your work will give you as much happiness as your spare time.” Pablo Picasso

Comment

Hello ;

I tried to find out how to message you on this site but no luck and could not find your email addy on your profile -nice market though!

***Email address removed per MSWorld guidelines. You may put it in your Profile if you wish.***

I have some questions about ms/diabetes mix which I would like to ask, as I notice you also have both diseases, as does my man !

Peace and thank you ! Kat
        Peace ~~ Kat

Comment

There is no Personal Message option on MSWorld. Sorry!

All you can do is to put your email address in your Profile, where members who wish to contact you can see it.

Comment

Sleeping in all sorts of places

I used to fall asleep at my computer (at work) regularly. Luckily, I no longer nod off at work. The worst sleeping incident, however, is when I fell asleep at the drive-thru at Walgreens. It's very disconcerning to be awakened by someone banging on your window asking if you're okay.

Comment

Working...
            X