Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you ever have a sudden onset of all your symptoms at once?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you ever have a sudden onset of all your symptoms at once?

(diagnosed 3/11, 100% compliant with DMD, copaxone)

For the past year I've had buzzing, muscle twitches, nausea, fatigue & other annoying symptoms that come & go (the leg twitching is almost constant, though.)

Well, yesterday I went out with a friend & had to have her pull her car over because I thought I was going to throw up. I turned white (pale) my eyes were glassy & when I finally got home & layed down every symptom I had over the past year was happening at once. I was able to fall asleep & felt a little better later, now today I'm still feeling sick but not as bad as that "episode"

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is this how it usually is? (sudden onset of symptoms that pretty much takes you down for hours? has it ever lasted days?)

Thanks for any feedback.

So sorry

The closest thing I had was one evening at church I felt like I was going to pass out. It was obvious to everyone. I was white and sweaty. A friend insisted on driving me home. I was so glad. Don't think I could have safely driven myself.
    “Never permit a dichotomy to rule your life, a dichotomy in which you hate what you do so you can have pleasure in your spare time. Look for a situation in which your work will give you as much happiness as your spare time.” Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
    X