What I learned at MS seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genetic Connection

I think all autoimmunes have a genetic connection. I have Crohn's Disease and have two cousins with it. I don't have anyone in my family with MS though....
    “Never permit a dichotomy to rule your life, a dichotomy in which you hate what you do so you can have pleasure in your spare time. Look for a situation in which your work will give you as much happiness as your spare time.” Pablo Picasso

Comment

I'm the first person in my extended family tree to have an auto immune disease.

Maybe I'm adopted?

Comment

Or the mailman's baby

J/K.
        “Never permit a dichotomy to rule your life, a dichotomy in which you hate what you do so you can have pleasure in your spare time. Look for a situation in which your work will give you as much happiness as your spare time.” Pablo Picasso

Comment

hi thanks for the info and taking the time to post this. so very nice of you.

i found that info to be calming actually....... whether it's statistic stated, blanket statements etc.

it is true there are alot of healthy ms'ers out there. for those that aren't my heart goes out, yet as we all know it affects us all differently. yet i will say this some amazingly strong ppl from what i've seen here in this forum from getting this really messed up disease. it seems to bring the good ness that lies within each person even higher to the surface
          Jen Dx'd 5/11
          "Live each day as if it were your last"

Comment

Working...
          X