Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please take the Urinary Incontinence Survey and post your comments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please take the Urinary Incontinence Survey and post your comments!

To take part in this survey, please click on the link below:
    https://www.research.net/s/UrinaryIncontinenceSurvey

You are welcome to post your feedback on the survey feedback here, ask any questions, or share your experience!

Your participation in this survey, through the link above, will help all of us living with MS!

Thank You!
    Alan

thanks. always an important tool in the education of others.

dave
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

survey

It'a just a short survey asking if you have this, but not anything about tips and tricks about what we do about it
      Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Thanks for your comment.
        The survey was only a survey by design.
        There was a question or two to request information in the future.

I suggest you search on the message boards for information.

All the above said, your suggestion is super!
        We need to add more information in this area. Maybe a guest chat, webcast, or moderated forum.

Thanks for the idea!

Please feel free to post additional suggestions. We're listening.

All the Best,
        Alan

Comment

Message Board search

Here's a search for this topic on the Message Boards:
          http://www.msworld.org/forum/search....archid=1300963

Just go to Message Boards, and you can search for anything.

Thanks,
          Alan

Comment

I think this is a marketing ploy as they ask for information so as to contact you directly.

Comment

I agree!

I also got suspicious when I was asked to give contact information. I skipped those questions. I wonder who made up this survey.

Comment

Who designed survey?

Originally posted by alanpgh View Post
                To take part in this survey, please click on the link below:
                https://www.research.net/s/UrinaryIncontinenceSurvey

You are welcome to post your feedback on the survey feedback here, ask any questions, or share your experience!

Your participation in this survey, through the link above, will help all of us living with MS!

Thank You!
                Alan
                Who designed this survey?

Comment

So I filled it out..

But I do think it would have been helpful for the surveyors to have defined incontinence for the folks taking the survey and the first questions regarding how often you are incontinent, vs leakage, vs frequency, etc. For example I have only had a few episodes of actual incontinance, but have major frequency and when not managed leads to incontinence, so I answered the Q as if I were somwhat incontinent but..

Who is this survey coming from, It docent seem to have the usual introductions that spell all of this out?

Always willing to take legitimate surveys and share my experience and experiential knowledge from my MS journey.
                  Cheers

Comment

I personally am disappointed in MS World that they would let this so called survey be stuck right out front when one gets on this site. When they ask for money it ruins everything. Please don't let this site become one for commercial profit.

Comment

Commercial Profit

One of the other posters was concerned about this survey becoming something used for "commercial profit", but this site is largely sponsored by drug companies that make their profit from treating our problems.

Comment

I TOOK IT.

I took it the first time i saw it. I also thought, like so many others, it was a bit over whelming visually.

My concern is that I don't know if my incontinence is MS related. I am 66, had two children. Many women my age have incontinence problems which vary from leakage when you sneeze (stress incontinence) to other annoying problems. So I tried to answer it, but as it is formulated I had to reach to try to be useful with my info.

I hope the survey helps but I would redo with some changes.

Good Luck. Diane
                        You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

Comment

I filled out the survey immediately, the first time I saw it, larger than anything else on the screen. No offence intended, but I have enough trouble filtering distractions- and it's the 1st thing I see when I log on and it doesn't go away. Okay, enough whining, though it is a royal pain in the ***.
                          Shalom, Suz
                          You never fail, until you stop trying__Albert Einstein

Comment

I had the surgery twice to fix this very problem . It was really bad during my last flare . It's an awful problem . Don't know if it was all the MS since I've had 4 children . But it's real nice to be able to sneeze cough or laugh and not wet my pants .
                            A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails .
                            (unknown)

Comment

A friend of mine is into marketing research and survey development. According to him the survey is not authentic and it’s not user friendly. It’s similar to any marketing gimmick and it’s not properly formulated.

Comment

Working...
                              X