over a wk headache...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

over a wk headache...

Hello. I've been having a headache for over a wk now. It does not go away but a little better at some times. I wake up and fall asleep with this headache.

Yesterday I had to go to the ER cause it was so bad (I put it off as long as I could) and they gave me meds didn't work but when they gave me Demerol it worked for 30min and the headache was back.

I've tried several migraine meds with no help. A friend just told me about another to ask the Dr. about. I have called my Neuro but he's on vacation until tomorrow.

I've ask this question on facebook and got some replies but it seems that headaches just have to work it's way out... I feel like this headache isn't ever going to leave.

I have headache with the burning feeling on the left side of my head, I also now have neck pain and some back pain. The head and neck pain is awful and sometimes I truly feel like they will burst.

I'm at a loss and wonder if I should wait for my Neuro tomorrow IF he can fit me in (plus I have no insurance and he won't be able to do any test) or go back to the ER.....

Thanks so much ahead of time & GOD Bless
    Dx MS Aug 2010 (after 2 years of searching)
    Started Copaxone Aug. 2010

I too have a headache for over a week. It is not bad enough to disable me but it's there. Mine is from temple to temple. I take Excederine Migraine and it works the best for me. I also have neck and shoulder pain but I have just returned to work after 4 weeks off and I sit at a computer all day so I think that is the reason for the neck pain. My neuro said when they got really really bad he could give me some botox in my shoulder and it should relieve the headaches. Of course by the time they could get me in to see him it would probably be gone. Hang in there and I hope the pain receeds for you.

Comment

Working...
    X