New to this site but have a ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this site but have a ?

Hi, i have not been diagnosed w ms actually none thinks i have ms but me... Every dr ive seen thinks its lupus but evry test ive taken has been negative all my blood test come out normal, i had an mri last week that was also normal, i had an mri of my spine 3 days ago but havnt recieved the results yet... So what i dont understand is if im "normal" y am i so sick all the time? I have almost every symptom ive read on this website so many i cant even list them all, im sooo sick and tired of being sick and tired... I dont no what to do next the drs have said they dont think its ms but ms doesnt cause pain an im always in pain. Can someone give me sum thoughts on what to do or what to sAy to my drs so theyll take me seriously, thank u all so much

Ok sorry everyone i just remembered my actually ? Of y i posted that in the first place... Haha but what i wanted to no is how do u no if ur having a "flare up" i feel like crap 24/7 so how do u really no?

Comment

Welcome to MS World Heather. I am sorry you are feeling so bad. It is difficult to always feel bad and not have answers as to why.

MS is a difficult disease to dx and can sometimes take years to finally get that dx. For me it was a 7 year journey which ended April 1st of the year with my official dx. Some MS'ers get the dx in weeks or months. It can be VERY frustrating and you feel as though noone is listening to you. It becomes a merry-go-round of tests and Docs.

As for the MS and pain issue. DO NOT let anyone tell you MS does not cause pain. If that is a neuro telling you that his license should be revoked. I would venture to say there are dozens of folks on this board that suffer with pain everyday. I am one of them. MS can be very painful!!

I hope the docs can tell you what is causing to feel to so bad. I hope you get results soon. There are many very knowledgeable people on this board so you have come to the right place for support and learning.
      Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
      Babe Ruth

Comment

I forgot my ? When i wrote " new to this website"

Well as u can tell i have serious memory problems but what i wanted to ask was how does anyone no when they r having a flare up or bout or whatever , i feel horrible 24/7 so how can i tell

Comment

Working...
        X