hand shaking when yawning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hand shaking when yawning?

The last few days I've noticed that when I yawn my hand shakes.. it usually only happens when i'm not thinking about it. when I am more aware of the yawning/shaking it doesn't happen..
    Does anyone else experience this?

Hi Butterflygirl.

I can't say that I've ever noticed my hand(s) shaking when I yawn, but when I'm caught off guard by a big yawn I get a painful spasm down the right side of my neck and down the entire right side of my trunk.
    , T2B

"I have a lot of pain in my microwave".

Comment

butterfly.girl
      The last few days I've noticed that when I yawn my hand shakes..
      I get a mild tremor in my right arm and hand with a strong, deep yawn.

Thankful2B
      I can't say that I've ever noticed my hand(s) shaking when I yawn, but when I'm caught off guard by a big yawn I get a painful spasm down the right side of my neck and down the entire right side of my trunk.
      I get those spasms when I sneeze!

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

yes!

That often happens to me! I didn't know that happened to anyone else. My body does so many weird things these days, some stuff just fades into the background. I think it happens mostly when its a really big yawn, or if I'm kind of cold.

Comment

Butterfly.Girl.... FWIW:

Years ago, before dx, when I would stretch and yawn the tip of my big toe on my left foot would feel as if someone actually put a match to it! Honest really! :-0

Doesn't happen any more. Fact is ALL my sx are RIGHT arm or leg related since dx over 3 years ago.

I shake my head every day trying to understand MS....

Jer

Comment

Working...
          X