Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Momentum mag has some good info!

Hi
    i just read this months ms soc mag momentum and it really had some good info form ccsvi to what dumb things people say to us and why and how to deal and an article on the difficulties of soc sec and ssi.

I appreciated the articles and the one on disability income was great because if I have to explain to one more well meaning friend or relative why Im not on it I will scream .
    Im keeping the article so they can read it as well as income limits I printed off gov't site.

They act like I dont want help and dont try to find it out, truth is Ive checked it out and I dont qualify for either one !
    How many times do they want me to bark up a dead tree!

They look at me like Im lieing because they know so and so who gets it blah blah blah it drives me batty.

I appreciate they care but treating me like Im stupid and know nothing just agravates the puss out of me and makes me feel like they think Im a lazy bag of faking it water.

ugh!

(I dont qualify for financial reasons-spouse income and I didnt work enough credits for the other one, plus we have a lawyer in ext family to verify it all).

cough sputter thanks for letting me get that out LOL.

Hi sloth

I receive the Momentum magazine also. I agree - it has lots of good info. I really like the Research section. Always interesting stuff.

I always learn something new. And I can always relate on a personal level to many articles.

Glad you can get those "people aggravations" out here with us. It helps

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
    X