ON in both eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ON in both eyes

I have always just experienced ON in my right eye. Two days ago I started having pain in my left eye with blurry vision at a distance. Then I had what I like call "pixelated vision" up close the next day in my left eye with the pain. Now today, both eyes hurt and are blurry. I cannot really see driving.

I see trails when I wake up in the morning and see trails for like the first 3 - 4 minutes - then I am fine. Last night it was so bad it was making me dizzy so I just was sitting still. Everything was trailing - even the corners of the walls. It was so strange.

When i saw the neuro opth today she said she could not see any inflammation, so that was good news. Yet, I have NEVER had any with any cases. I could not think straight in there, I feel like crap. I wish I could have thought any coherant thoughts. Now I feel like I should have said something like, I have always had retrobulbar ON in the past in my RIGHT eye. This is both my eyes, even if my field of vision is fine, does that mean that I don't have ON? I am fairly certain the answer is that I still do. She even said that clinically I had all the symptoms. I mean, she was rushed today. She is usually a much more thorough and thoughtful doctor.

When i called this morning she was just going to put me on steroids, but I insisted she speak with my neuro first and HE insisted she examine me. Now I feel like they think I am a quack or something. I am just being super sensitive, I know - but I missed a super important meeting and I KNOW this is ON - in the other eye.

The neuro did order an MRI for me, I have that tomorrow. I am having an "I hate MS moment." I just want to live my life and be able to SEE and work. I guess I am not adapting as well as I thought.
    Sasha - dx January 2011; tysarbi, zanaflex, gabapentin, and baclofen
    ~Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.~

I understand. I have been having alot of "I hate MS moments" lateley. I said the same thing too about just wanting to live my lfe. So frustrating! I know this is wrong, but many times I think, what did I do to deserve this disease? Nobody deserves it! Right now I am trying to hang onto that little bit of hope that my sx will slowly get better and I can return to a somewhat normal life for a little while longer. Right now for me that is getting back to my job. You hang in there too.

Comment

Working...
    X