Everything looks dark...I don't mean depressing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything looks dark...I don't mean depressing

I'm wondering if I'm having an ON flare or if I'm just getting old. I'm 43 and never needed glasses. Earlier this year I had to get a 1+ set of reading glasses from the pharmacy to see really small print, but overall my vision is still really great.

Until...

About two weeks ago it started getting harder to see and I've had to increase the font on all my computers and iPad. I find myself squinting a lot to see. I realized today that I keep thinking that bulbs are out in my house because things look dim.

I don't have blurriness which is what happened to me last time. Last time it was like I had something smeared across one of my eyes.

This is something very different. Made an appointment with the eye doctor, but can't get in until 8/22. Seeing my MS doctor tomorrow, but I'm not sure if she can tell me for sure.

Anyone have this experience?
    Melissa Goerke
    [I]DX 7/2/10, Copaxone then Avonex, started Ty 9/13/11, JCV+ ended Ty 9/13, started Gilenya 12/13 Blood Pressure skyrocketed, started Tecifdera 4/5/14 - fatigue beyond bearable and symptoms became worse. Rituximab 8/8/14.....waiting for the miracle. I WANT MY TYSABRI BACK!!!
Working...
X