Deer Caught In The Headlights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Caught In The Headlights!

I was dx with ms 8 months ago and I still feel, not all the time now, but a Deer Caught In Headlights. Sometimes it hurts to think and comprehension is tough. It seems like I forget thinks all the time and my wife is tired of my poop. I can't think straight. When I get excited, good or bad, my head starts to hurt. Sorry about the complaining but I just wanted to vent.

Great place to complain

Vent all you want. We all go through this stuff, so we understand. I just came out of a relapse. I only Know it was a relapse because I feel sooo much better now than I have for the past few months. My cognition has improved right along with my muscle spasms. Been having symptoms for years, but was just diagnosed in March, so I'm a newbie too.

I am sorry you are struggling. 8 months is a short period of time, so go easy on yourself and you will eventually get through the 'deer in headlights' effect. It will take time for your wife too. My husband doesn't even want to talk about MS.
    Portia

Comment

Oh yes.... the ol Deer in the Headlights. I can so relate to this! From one deer to another......hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Re Rest Area 51 for Newbies

Hi steelersone..........

I was just formally Dx'd last Jan and just started Copaxone this week.......So I am a newbie Dx wise. have had Sx and MS complications since 1964!

As a fellow newbie YOU are invited to join us at Rest Area 51 , a gathering place for us newbies. I start a new thread weekly but feel free and PLEASE do drop in and join us any day and as often as you wish. I try and remember to put a right arrow icon by the Rest Area 51 threads to help people find us.

GOMER

Comment

Steeler--go easy on yourself ! You haven't had all that much time to absorb it all and it's a tall drink to take in for sure!

Guess I'm alittle slow--had no idea what your title meant We have deer in our back yard most nights and of course thought that you saw some while you were driving! (he-he) At least I still have my sense of humor- although sometimes I wonder about that too!

Comment

Vent away, we understand! I've been like a deer in the headlights lately, I'll be mid-sentence and just stop.....can't get the words out. Heck, don't even know what the words are I'm looking for!

Comment

Working...
            X