Expecting too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expecting too much?

It has been one week since i finished 5 days steroids and there has been no improvement on my balance or brain fog. I am supposed to return to work in 2 days, not looking good. MY head is still not right and I don;t feel i can drive. Am I expecting too much? it has been a month since this all began

Was it oral or IV steroids? I do remember that I had to go back to work 2 times after taking IV steroids while still in cog fog and having other problems, as well. For me, it can take a while to feel completely normal after an episode. Not sure how other people feel. If you don't feel safe driving, DON'T!!! Get your doctor to call your boss or write you a note excusing you for another week or so. Or see if any of your coworkers would be willing to give you a ride. Sorry you're going through this!

Comment

I know that after I had my only IV steroid treatment, I didn't feel better right away either.

Dr. prescribed a prednisone taper and I started to feel better about 2 days after I started that (5 days total from finish of IV). Don't know if it was the taper or just being 5 days after that made things better.

My neuro told me with my last flare up that if you don't start the IV treatment right away, that sometimes it has no benefit.

Comment

Working...
      X