Question about fatigue or spasticity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about fatigue or spasticity

I have been having problems keeping my eyes straight for the last couple of weeks, they feel heavy and my whole body seems to be feeling like a leaden blanket. There is a pain behind my eyes and I cannot follow objectsnfrom side to side or to look in the rearview mirror without pain. When i was driving today I was floating like a boat and felt drunk. I wasn't dizzy but it felt as in slow motion and i couldn't remember any conversation that my kids had with me just looking at the road trying to make it home. Im getting this every day now by the end of the day it is physically painful to do anything. I have to take naps so I can move my eyes. I went to the movies today and slept through the whole show. (It was Winnie the pooh so I havwn't missed the plot, lol). What is this, i cant put name to it, and I am trying to see my neuro ophtalmologist next week for if it has anything to do with my previous INO.
    I greatly appreciate your advice and knowledge.
    Maple
    RRMS Diagnosed December 2009,
    on Copaxone December 2009-October 2011 -
    Starting interferons hopefully soon.

additional info

We have been having a very hot humid weather lately, and perhaps this all is somehow related to my issues?
    RRMS Diagnosed December 2009,
    on Copaxone December 2009-October 2011 -
    Starting interferons hopefully soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple25 View Post
      What is this, i cant put name to it, and I am trying to see my neuro ophtalmologist next week for if it has anything to do with my previous INO.
      Hi Maple:
      Don't fret about not being able to name what's happening. You should NOT be trying to put a name to what's going on because you don't know the cause. Trying to put a name on something often ends up with the person picking a name that actually means something different. That causes more problems than it solves.

You did a fine job describing what you're experiencing, and that's what you should do when your see your neuro-ophth. Your ophth has to actually examine you to determine what the problem is. Then s/he will be the one to put a name on it. There are a few things that it could be, but until your doctor examines you, it's all just speculation.

All of that pain sounds absolutely miserable. I hope you get some relief very soon.

Comment

Working...
      X