Cold air feels good on feet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold air feels good on feet

Can't believe I just thought of this today. When driving my car and using the air conditioner I put it on full blast down on my feet and WOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Felt so good- my feet actually felt ALIVE and stimulated. It was like as artic blast and boy I just wanted to keep on driving, but with the price of gas and nowhere to really go, I had to come home

Just thought I would pass this on. I always have to wear shoes and socks or I couldn't walk or balance, so my feet always feel on the hot side. Hope this helps some of you experience the "cold side" of stuffy feeling feet!

lol your so cute!!

I drive in flip flops since my dx and i always blow it on my feet. it actually makes my body feel better and makes me better able to cope thru wherever i have to go.

yay for AC
    Jen Dx'd 5/11
    "Live each day as if it were your last"

Comment

I tried this today and it was great!! Thanks for the idea! It actually was pretty cool out today due to it being overcast and rainy, so I didn't leave it on like that long, but the next hot day we get, I'm going for it.

Today at Walgreens I saw a cooling pad. It was $19. There was also a cooling sheet that you can put on your bed to keep you cool. It was $35, I think. I may have to get one of those. It'd be great to have, especially if the power ever goes out again (which it won't, because I've bought batteries and candles and flashlights and a battery-operated box fan and a hand-crank can opener. Murphy's law says we'll never have another power outage again, now that I'm prepared for one. )
      Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
      Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
      Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh refreshing!
        Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Nice, that cold breeze on your feet! I know most of you Northern Hemisphere are sweltering at present, but I thought I'd mention a cure for the cold weather. It's freezing down here.
          I can't lie on an electric blanket - a hot neck and spinal column just turns me into jelly - but a single bed electric blanket run across the bottom of the Queen-sized bed is just fantastic.
          Warm legs, warm feet, and I can stand up when I wake up.

Comment

Cooling the feet works a lot like cooling the palms. It is a good way to cool off at low cost. Soaking your feet in a tub of cool water is great.
            Bill
            Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

Working...
            X