Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help!

Hey all-
    About 6 months ago my hands went numb. I went on IV steroids for 5 days, the left one stayed numb, the right one is only half numb. I learned to adapt to feeling weird and having numb hands.
    My newest and most painful symptom to date has emerged. It started about 3 weeks ago and as I try to write this, it is happening. My left hand( the numb one) has been having these cramps/spasm's. It is the most painful thing I have ever experienced!
    Even though my hand is numb, it doesn't stop this pain. It takes my breath away, brings me to my knees and to tears!
    I have increased my Baclofen, but nothing is helping. It happens out of the blue and last anywhere from a few minutes to several hours.
    Does anyone have this or something similar happen to them?? What do you do and does it work? I am desperate!!! Please help.
    The Best things in life....aren't things!

I am so sorry your are going through this. I am also feeling numbness and pain in my hands and feet. Even though they are numb, there is so much pain, pins and needles sensations and sometimes cramping. It makes it difficult to do anything anymore. My neuro called it neuropathy. I've been dealing with this since Dec 2009. It never lets up.
    Hope you get answers.

Take good care.
    "Irrespective of what happened yesterday or last year, and what may or may not happen tomorrow, the present moment is where you are-always!"
    Richard Carlson, PH.D.

Comment

Working...
    X