New Tingling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Tingling

For the last couple weeks I have had tingling in my right hand, just the fingertips-3 of them.

I have had numbness and tingling in the right foot since 1994, but it doesn't seem to affect me at all. The weakness is all on the left side.

Is this just a sensory MS thing or maybe a touch of carpal tunnel?

I have an appt. to see my neuro in about a month and will mention it to him then.

What do you think? Should I be worried?

cathy, it`s probably from shoveling all that wi snow!!!!! lol seriously, is there reason to suspect it may be carpal tunnel? i get numbness in my hands quite often and my drs all agree that it is ms related. hope this helps.

dave
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

marysmith

I say don't worry too much I get new tingling all the time I'm currently getting it in my nose?? And I get strange tingles everywhere! But do mention it to your neuro if you're worried mate.
      I know when I get them I get worried that it's a relapse starting or something? It's all part of the parcel that goes with MS.
      Anyway sending happy vibes your way all the way from cork Ireland hope the volcanic ash don't stop them getting to you

Comment

Cathy, I had EMG done on both arms a few years back for numbness in both hands and part of arm..and I had this horrible pain in my bicep about the size of a nickle for nearly a year. The results said I had Carpal Tunnel with one hand worse.

I had a hard time accepting that as I don't do anything repetitive.

Yes my right foot would have tingling/numbness just under my toes..mostly the toe next to the big toe. It moved and now lays on the big toe.

Tingling..continues in my leg..but unless it goes totally numb or weak..it doesn't matter to me.

Sensory stuff.. ya know?

Did you go on your gambling trip yet?

Take good care.. and ENJOY this WARM/SUNNY weather here in Wisconsin.. YEAH!!

Jan
        I believe in miracles~!
        2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
        Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Working...
        X