Memory Blanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memory Blanks

Ugh, I hate when it happens, especially while driving. When I become aware of it, I realize that a chunk of remembering how I drove from point A to point B are missing.

Should I be really concerned about this? Please keep in mind I still don't have health insurance. I'm working on it though.

Looking more for support. Thanks.

It sounds like a short term memory thing, very common with MS. What may work is to write down all the turns going and coming back, just remembering what you did going so you can reverse it coming back may not work, memory thing.
    Bill
    Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

I've done that while driving for years. I think it's kind of normal and not necessarily an MS thing. You get to thinking about something else and since driving is kind of an automatic function, you don't really pay attention to what you're doing on a higher level. I can go to work and back and not remember the trip. But I know I was driving okay, because I didn't have an accident or get pulled over for not stopping. I was just on auto-pilot.
      Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
      Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
      Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Working...
      X