Doctor Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Call

Well when I wrote about my face numbness a few days ago I had a feeling I was having an exacerbation. I called the doc because I was feeling really sick. I started having pain in my neck, body jitters, dizziness, and headaches. I'm even starting to lose my sense of smell (Has this happened to anyone?).The doc said she wanted me to stay in and out of the heat. We will try to wait this out. If it gets any worse I will have to do the steroids (UUUgggghhhh!). I just pray I don't have to do that and this passes soon.
    "Irrespective of what happened yesterday or last year, and what may or may not happen tomorrow, the present moment is where you are-always!"
    Richard Carlson, PH.D.

Yeah, steroids are a blessing and a curse. Hope you feel better soon.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Try to relax and rest up if you can. Hope you're doing better really quickly.
      What if trials of this life
      Are Your mercies in disguise?
      "Blessings; Laura Story"

Comment

Sense of Smell

I lost mine for about 6 months. It hasn't come back completely, especially during allergy season
        So I ask my husband if I smell bad. One of my greatest fears is not keeping myself clean enough and I have BO He has a very good sense of smell.

The main thing about the lose is you don't taste food. Salt is on the tongue and sugar is too.

techie
        Another pirated saying:
        Half of life is if.
        When today is bad, tomorrow is generally a better day.
        Dogs Rule!

Comment

Smel

Forgot to say most smelling comes from the nose.
          techie
          Another pirated saying:
          Half of life is if.
          When today is bad, tomorrow is generally a better day.
          Dogs Rule!

Comment

Thank you all for your words of comfort.

Techie- I did notice that my food doesn't taste the same. I thought it was just my appetite.

Take good care all.
            "Irrespective of what happened yesterday or last year, and what may or may not happen tomorrow, the present moment is where you are-always!"
            Richard Carlson, PH.D.

Comment

Working...
            X