strange sensation....ms relapse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strange sensation....ms relapse?

ok...first of all I am NOT new to hot flashes. Been premenopausal for some time. But I have a sensation that has me baffled and the last time I had any thing that was even close to it, I had an active brain lesion.
    Has anyone experienced the sensation that there are droplets of water or sweat above your lip or to the sides of your nose (on your face)...and yet...there is nothing there> I mean cool to the touch....not a drop of anything. I find myself constantly wiping my face....almost has become a "tick" it is so frequent.
    "And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"....the beatles..

Hello misspammy

I get sensory symptoms similar to what you describe. I've had the water sensation mostly on my legs. And tingly feelings around my lips and on my nose, which makes me think something is there. (I try to brush it off too)

I really couldn't say if that is a start of a relapse. I have PPMS, and don't get relapses. However I do get various sensory symptoms at different times.

Maybe others will respond with their experiences with sensory symptoms.

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I can say that I get that "wet" feeling. I've gotten it a few times on my left arm and, most recently, on both of my feet.

As with Koko, I've gotten the nose tingles, where I'm constantly rubbing it, hoping nobody looks at me thinking I just put something up there. :P
      [insert motivational quote here]

DX of Lyme Disease May 2010/Still under investigation for body madness

Comment

I had several days recently when everytime I touched my face anywhere near my mouth it was as if there was a hair or fuzz or something on my face...I'd wipe and feel...nothing there. It only "felt" that way if I touched my face. Weird......
        Susie

Eph 3:20-21

Comment

That happens to me, but on my legs. i'll think that I've got a drop of water on my leg, and reach down and touch it to wipe it away, but the area is dry as a bone. Just one of those whacko sensory things.

Comment

Yup

I also occasionally get the water drop sensation, but mine is on the upper chest. Ditto with the nose tingles, only on the left side though. And I thought I was uniquely weird!
            Beth

Comment

Working...
            X