Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this sound like onset - it feels like it to me

Hello everyone.

Despite a normal MRI result in January I have consistent MS symptoms and have at the moment diagnosis of CFS/Fibro and autonomic dysfunction but I seem to have more symptoms than fits the general sufferer. My earliest symptom was facial numbness. Now it is progressing to patches of numbness on my legs, head numbness, complicated migraine/seizure - like episodes. Limbs suddenly feeling weak and also dropping cups etc - clumsiness in general. My vision can be "jumpy" for days after these migraine/brain attacks with head noise. I am dizzy/vertigo many days. I also have episodes where my throat feels constricted and i feel i will choke. Saliva is difficult to swallow hard to explain. Although my mri was normal the neuro stated "at present" i didnt need to see him again not no follow up as is usually said. When my period starts everythinhg seems to get much much worse particularly the last two months which made me phone neuro secretary today and she will find me an appointment (this is also unusual as it usually needs rereferal via gp). Can anyone relate to this in their onset and does anyone have any ideas what I can request or ask the neuro when i see him. I have heard the term atypical ms and im sure i have either one. Also my gp prescribed me cetrazette - progesterne only pill. Any feedback. Much appreciated . Take care. hugs

Numbness is associated with MS, and also other things, wondering if the neuro has ruled out seizures and is he treating your migraines?

Comment

Working...
    X