Advice Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice Needed

Does anyone have any advice on dealing with severe nerve pain in both arms? The pain I have in both arms has greatly affected my way of life. Any tips or advice would be helpful, thanks.

Tramadol, a non-opiate painkiller has worked wonders for my nerve pain in left arm. Others, such as Montel Williams, say that marijuana has given them their life back after severe pain has taken their ability to function as normal.

That's what Tramadol does for me, just let's me function as normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Windwalker View Post
      Tramadol, a non-opiate painkiller has worked wonders for my nerve pain in left arm. Others, such as Montel Williams, say that marijuana has given them their life back after severe pain has taken their ability to function as normal.

That's what Tramadol does for me, just let's me function as normal.
      I am actually with Montel on this one.

MJ does not make me normal but it does allow me to function at some level.
      (That is all. It allows me to function. No cure, no magic, just allows me to function.)

Comment

Unfortunatley I live in a state that it is illegal for me to use marijuana. I will look into the tramadol.

Comment

My doc likes Amitriptyline. I have found it to be quite helpful!

Comment

The only thing that helps my nerve pain is tramadol. I get a strange sensation I call a running pain that moves up my arms. You can feel it under the skin, kind of like something is under there and moving higher and higher. You want to just rip the skin off. It hurts and is really creepy. I tried everything and nothing worked except tramadol.

When I first started taking tramadol it knocked me out cold and I still don't like to take it during the day, but now I can take it if I need to.

Comment

Working...
            X