Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GI procedure went well, waiting on results.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI procedure went well, waiting on results.

Well, the procedure went well. Had and upper and lower GI.

Doc said I do need to stay on my acid reducing meds due to high stomach acid though I no longer have any sign of ulcers. Colon also looks great.

He did take a small intestine biopsy look for Celiac.

He also took a stomach biopsy saying the stomach looks a bit off, might be due to meds or I may have a stomach infection (cause of nausea and pain).

I am not absorbing D, so I am still on a mega dose. Also, plan to add Thiamin (read up on it if you like) to see if it will help with some of the neuro issues.

BTW: I fell again on Saturday. Nothing major, but still..another fall without a clear answer as to why.

Will update when I know more.

Sorry you fell..hmm.. tell THAT to the neuro eh?

Our stomachs get torn up from meds and maybe not absorbing..and perhaps gastroparesis..or was THAT rule out earlier?

Just know that we are following you on this exploratory expedition..enough!! Hope you get answers.

Did the Gastro doc put in that BRAVO camera to measure you reflux issues? I was told I had a hiatal hernia and GERD from a swallowing test. The BRAVO showed I did not have GERD at all, and no hernia. Gastro explained how it "looks" like it in the swallowing test..but that is not accurate. Hmm.

Hang in there..feeling better off of Betaseron? or was it Rebif? But feeling better?

Warmly, Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Working...
    X