Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Constantly Exhausted...Is it the weather??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constantly Exhausted...Is it the weather??

Hello all,

I haven't been on here for a LONG time. I was diagnosed about 4 1/2 years ago with RRMS (was 27 at the time). I am female. I have been off meds for almost 2 years because hubby and I have been trying to conceive and went through numerous fertility treatments. Unfortunately, none of them worked and I had two very early miscarriages (naturally.) Back to the drawing board there...

Anyways, the last 3 weeks or so, I have been EXHAUSTED! Like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO drained!!! My entire body feels like I haven't slept even though I sleep like 10 hours a night... Could it just be the warmer weather?? Does anyone else experience this massive fatigue during a change of seasons?? Weirdly I was in Miami a few months ago where it was SUPER hot and did not have this issue...

I hate to point out the elephant in the room, but is it possible that you are pregnant again? Fatigue was my first symptom in both pregnancies, even before I missed my period.

Also, I just started having problems with the heat really this year.

It could be the MS, but it could be something different as well.
    Diagnosis: May, 2008
    Avonex, Copaxone, Tysabri starting 8/17/11

Comment

Unfortunately, not. I just took a pregnancy test and it was negative and I just got my cycle, so no... I WISH that was the case!

Comment

It's very cold here, so I'm assuming it's very hot over there. So short answer, yes, it's probably the weather.

Comment

Working...
        X