steroids again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steroids again

Well, finished 3 days IV solumedrol 2 weeks ago, and have to do 5 days now. My symptoms resurfaced. Doc says this can be a tough time of year to quiet the immune system. It better work this time.

I totally understand

I just finished 3days of Decadron and I am still having sx. I didnt know there was anything else they would try. I go to the MS center of Atlanta. Guess I'll give thema call today. Hope ur feeling better soon

Comment

I know exactly how you feel. I had 3 days of Solumedrol 3 weeks ago today and my symptoms have not completely gone away yet My dr said it just takes time! How long does it take?? That is my question?
      Dx with RRMS :April 2007
      Meds: Copaxone

Comment

I can emphathize

I can totally relate. I finished a 3 day round of iv steroids and then got worse over a 4 day period. Went back to the neuro and he prescribed 2 more days and a 12 day taper off prednisone pack. I am mid-way through that and finally starting to see improvement.

I was having a really hard time walking. I couldnt pick them up to move them and then they would fatigue really quickly and give out. That has gotten better....but today I started getting a tremor in my left hand. What the heck???

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Comment

i had a week of iv solumedrol a year ago and expected immediate instant relief after the first dose!! i was a bit impatient! it took about 2 weeks for the symptoms to go away. hang in there!!
          Symptoms-Fall 2003, Dx'd June 2010, Copaxone July 2010

Comment

Working...
          X