head feeling "slushy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

head feeling "slushy"

i have been diagnosed for a year and taking copaonxe and feeling pretty good. At times i feel tired , but i attribute it to being a mom, working full time and running. About a week ago but head felt dizzy, don;t remember what i was doing but it went away. Before i was dx'd i had bad dizziness and used antivert which helped.

Had my MRI last week and going to the neuro on 7/11. my head has been feeling "slushy" , is that a strange way to describe it? i also feel like i am walking a bit wobbily. i also do not feel like doing anything which isn't like me, especially on a nice long holiday weekend.

I am new to the board and have been reading some posts today and can see i am not alone in feeling dizzy/slushy. i have been drinking lots of water, somebody had said that helps. i don;t like feeling this way and have been crying at the drop of a hat........
    thanks for any suggestions.......
    Symptoms-Fall 2003, Dx'd June 2010, Copaxone July 2010

Hi hockeymom,

Bet your used to getting up pretty early.

I have PPMS and my symptoms differ greatly than those of most others...I basically have few.

But after my second week of Ampyra for the first time I got a taste of what most call "cog fog". But that was not the best description of it I could come up with. Slushy sounds closer.

It passed and most likely yours will to. Don't get to excited over it.

Comment

Welcome to MS World and glad you found us! Sorry for what you are going through AND during a nice Holiday weekend..geez, how I remember.

Now, I have had that slushy/dizzy/spacey feeling..but it didnt last long. Here's how I test if its bad enough symtpom for me. I go do something I really enjoy, a movie ..out to dinner..talk to someone..then if I STILL do not feel well..then I know its something to report and deal with.

Hope you feel better enough to enjoy SOME kind of enjoyment this weekend.

You are welcome to email me (found in my profile) if you need to talk more. Just ID yourself as from MS world ok?

Warmly, Jan
      I believe in miracles~!
      2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
      Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

thanks for replying, i like "cog fog" , hopefully it will disappear soon..........it feels better when i am not moving--riding in the car, walking-that bothers it. a week from tuesday is neuro follow-up, will wait and see what he has to say!

thanks,
        Linda
        Symptoms-Fall 2003, Dx'd June 2010, Copaxone July 2010

Comment

Working...
        X