Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scared...

Hi everyone,

I really need some comforting right now.
    I haven't slept two nights in a row, so meaning I sleep during the day.
    My symptoms worsen like my regular ones such as mouhtsores, jointpain etc.
    But the neurological ones are just horrible, not to mention I have some horrible headache alike because of my eyepain when moving also, with the 'amusing' nausea.

The dizziness has hit me and my hearing is a bit weird.
    With it being so hot here I do have a bit of a stuffy nose but it all seems clear so no sinus infections, perhaps a bit allergy related or just a malaise thing.(Flu-alike)
    So it must mean that the hearing issues somehow I have and dizziness for a few days, loss of taste-Has to just be another Neuro thing.
    It's just that it's all getting scary, this numbness increases and it feels so weird when I wear clothes..I don't feel them at all.

I can't feel the coldness of the floor tiles or so when bare foot walking.
    Or anything silly like a light touch, or if you rub something over my warm like a soft thing and more rough(paper or a tissue)I won't feel it or know the difference.
    It's get really frustrating and it terrifies me daily.
    It's my whole limbs being: legs, arms, hands, feet.
    And it starts from down my waist so even the parts between the thighs up to waist is involved.
    Then there's now the annoying pressure I often mentioned before, often with the rather uncomfortable pain and it gives a bit of issues breathing well at times like now.

It's really scary and it terrifies me daily if it gets worse like it has even more now, I always tend to think...What if something scarier is going on?
    I just mean stroke and such have alike symptoms although I know mine have been here for months already, and things like that tend to just suddenly appear.
    But how can we know when it's time to ring the 'bell'...With all this already going on it's hard to know when you may be in a real danger.

I try to trust on the doctors for finding the suspected MS next week(my whole team of doctors agree), or at least for the tests to reveal things that lead towards an explaination.
    Just so I can for the sake of myself and my mind, discuss a good treatment that will actually HELP.
    Hugs and love...

I am sorry to hear you are feeling so poorly. Are you alone? Is there someone you can call to be with you? Sometimes the best thing is to just go to bed and stay there. I had a similar episode last year and opted to go into the hospital for a few days. I didn't feel in better at the hospital but at least had a different perspective. Nothing relieved my nausea, IV Dramine, IV Zofran, Phenergan but at least the IV fluids kept me hydrated.
    Please feel better soon.

Comment

I truly hope that you can get answers next week - I just gave a speech on MS, and the title was "Knowledge is Power".

Once you and your team of Doctors know what the issue(s) are, most can be addressed, and you will be on the road to a more comfortable life.

But (there is always a but, right ? ) - if you feel worse, or just feel frightnened - go to the ER! Like you said, there is MS, and then there are other things ...

Hang in there!
      'MM' = Marion with Espe, Trusty & in Loving Memory of Madeleine

* Another Beta Babe Since 2007 *

Comment

Working...
      X