sole of foot pain anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sole of foot pain anyone?

rrms for 6 years. ive been dealing with bearing my own body weight not to mention walking while carrying stuff. at the end of the day and sometimes during and through the night the bottoms of my feet especially the heels and balls will have that "screaming" feeling. i can usually get it to come down a bit by rubbing an ice pack on the bottoms and rubbing a cooling gel like biofreeze on them. i just ordered some kisemio tape to try and tape the bottoms for relief. its used for plantar faliitis. i dont know if this is my problem or its just ms pains as ive had this sore feet after bearing weight problem for years but the symptoms sound simular. im coming out of an exacerbation recently and can walk better but dont like standing up due to that expected foot soreness! can anyone identify with this and what kind of things do you do? help

i forgot (which i do alot since having this ms thing) to add that ive also had numbness on the bottoms of my feet since the beginning 6 years ago but slowly turned into that achy sore feeling about 3 and a half years down the road.

Comment

Foot pain

Hi Grace4et,

I have been having trouble with my feet, too. Although dx in 2004 with rrms, I believe that within the past year I am transitioning into a more progressive phase. My legs and feet have been a problem, alternating between pain (of varying kinds--burning, stabbing, aching) and numbness. When I first get out of bed in the am, it's tough, as well as during the day if I have been sitting and then stand up. I see my neuro next week and will be curious to see how he responds to my complaints.

I know that my left leg is weaker than the right one. I drag my left foot, especially when I am tired. My gait is more of a shuffling when I am fatigued. I think that I might need some sort of a cane.

I'd be happy to hear from others who had to make this transition.

I hope that you get some relief.

Best wishes,

Mtngl

Believe your own truth. Dx 2004. Currently Tecfidera and Ampyra.

Comment

thanx mtmngl.

Comment

Working...
        X