I can feel a numb foot??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can feel a numb foot??

My right foot is very pins & needles. When I stand on it, I have numb spots, but when I pinch those same spots I can feel the pinches. Am I a weirdo or has something similar happened to y'all? Thanks
    Ps: dx 04/99

I am the same. My left side has been pins and needles really really bad for about two weeks with my feet and hand going numb constantly. My foot can be numb as all get out but if I tough it I can still feel it.

Comment

There are different types of nerve receptors, and they don't all have to malfunction at the same time. For example, pain and tactile receptor circuits can misfire while pressure receptors don't. During one of my episodes of transverse myelitis I lost all pain and temperature sensation, but I could still feel pressure when I pushed on my skin.

Comment

Yes!

Both of my feet feel very odd. They feel far away and kind of slap the floor when I walk barefoot on the hardwood. I can catch them on the legs of chairs or tables and things especially when I wear shoes I need to be careful and watch were I am putting them if the floor is crowded.

But at the same time I can be in pain, have pins and needles and little shooting pains.

Seems like one or the other but not both would be a good compromise!

Comment

Yep
          Both feet are numb. Left worse than right. No pain or other feelings, and can feel when touched.

They do tend to go where they want to.

Comment

Working...
          X