No announcement yet.

My relapse will not go away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry made a mistake on last post as thought I wason the Tysabri message board
    Diagnosed 10 years.
    Started Ty in Sept 2011

Comment

Its a tysabri question, i'm certain you posted it on the tysabri message board--so i'm not at all certain where to reply?
      this seems as good as any.
      it took 2 years for me to recover from myt "big one"--i recognize what is "big" for mre may not be small for another?

I did have tro take baths instead of showers- need to use a walker for balance, wall walked it was bad for me..my bad one. it took 2 years to resolve and i made it worse during that time by restricting fluids and food because of continence issues anfd it was so easy to not eat.

after i started tysabri, they take blood pressure & pulse before every infusion, i learned how much not drinking enough or not eating enough affected my bp and from their my sympytoms. before MS i might fast for a special occasion to fit into some special outfit and if i went too far it mad me weak and faint--but it affects me different with MS I am unable to maintain my balance to stand,.

I learned that's the way it was for me after 3-6 monyths on tysabri. your question about why staret tysdabri for 2 years--first why not? MS is a chronic disease wre need to treat it for ever, iyt may become a patchwork of 2 yearsd +2 years ect. Tysabri may not be the last one. The 2 yeare limit b/4 risk goes up really depends on the results of the jcv antibody test-when its fully out it will change the risk profiles significantly so the 2 year limit may yest change within 2 yeas.
      xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
      X