Does anyone else have this happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone else have this happen

This past Week I have been having a real hard time and alot of new strange things happinging to me that are making me a little concerned and alot like I am loosing my mind. I know Fatigue is a bg part of our MS world and daily routine, but I have really been exhausted from the time I wake up till the time I go to bed more so than usual, but that isnt realy what has me baffeled as to I am walking into things, loosing balance frequently, dropping things, not to mention burning myself cause I am being a real clutz lately,(which I normally am not) and very emotional, like tearing up at the drop of a dime......Does anyone else suffer from this and is this part of the ms and considered a flair? Thanks guys for taking the time to here me out and any imput you could give would be greatly appreciated

You should contact your neuro's office and explain your symptoms. You could be experiencing vertigo if your balance is off.

It could be a flare, but I couldn't tell you for sure. So far when I am flaring (only twice so far) I have a major symptom (ON / severe muscle weakness) accompanied by all of the "little" things like fatigue, vibrations, cog fog, etc.

Good luck!

Comment

Yes, duck, that's a flare. It will probably go away eventually, or you could have some steroids to maybe make that happen a bit faster.

Comment

I have those symptoms everyday!! When I have a flare, they get worse. I have refused steriods usless I just can't walk!!(which has happened ) Because they jack up my sugar and even though I'm not diabetic, I have a family history of it and the way I look at it, is that it will eventually "run its course" like a cold.

You should def let your neuro know though and see what he/she suggests!! Hope you feel better soon!!

~Diagnosed July 2010~ ~Rebif July 2010-June 2011~Copaxone Aug.-Oct 2011~ No more shots for me!!~ I choose quality over quanity!!!

Comment

Thanks guys, you all have made me feel much better(well about the situation any way I kinda figured that might have been the case but I am glad I have fellow friends out there who could confirm I wasn't losing my mind

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Comment

You might have your B12 levels checked. Low B12 can redefine what you think of as fatigue. I give myself shots weekly. If you are "low" taking B12 in pill form won't work. You just can't get enough in your bloodstream.

Comment

Working...
            X