Hello all : )!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all : )!!

I've been on this site since 2004 and now feeling things I've never felt before. I tried to be strong and tolerant to my ailments but now days aren't working.

I can't speak coherently (sp).. and I can't see the way I used to. I feel so rediculous trying to talk to friends and family. I was playing it off but now I'm done. I thought I didn't need this forum but I do.

Hello HADES

I've been on this site since 2004 and now feeling things I've never felt before. I tried to be strong and tolerant to my ailments but now days aren't working.

I can't speak coherently (sp).. and I can't see the way I used to. I feel so rediculous trying to talk to friends and family. I was playing it off but now I'm done. I thought I didn't need this forum but I do.
    Welcome back.

Sounds like you're going through a tough time.

I can relate to what you're saying. Sometimes I feel different/awkward when I'm around family and friends. I can't keep up with the flow of conversations, can't articulate what I want to say (doesn't come out the way I want it to), and I'm physically challenged so I feel self-conscious while eating, or just moving around.

You don't have to feel "ridiculous" around here. Feel free to share your experiences, and you'll see that a bunch of us can relate.

Looking forward to having you around here!

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Welcome back!! Sorry your having a worsening of sx. Glad you are here though, because we are here to listen and offer comforting words!

Comment

It's very soothing here. I didn't know it existed until this year. I used to go to the Brain Talk message boards when I was not feeling the best, didn't when I wasn't.
        This place is better, I think, and I'm so glad I stumbled (figuratively, but it may as well be literally these days) across it.
        It's just a relief to know you're not the only one feeling this way, and going through this stuff.
        And you can get a lot of things off your chest. A problem shared and all that - it really is true.

Comment

Hi Hades,
          I found this to be the best place to be where I know there are those who understand. Everyone here is so kind and helpful. You can feel comfortable to give your thoughts, ask your questions or express your concerns.

Take good care.
          "Irrespective of what happened yesterday or last year, and what may or may not happen tomorrow, the present moment is where you are-always!"
          Richard Carlson, PH.D.

Comment

Working...
          X